Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > Goldfish Aquarium 2 for Windows
Notices

Old 05-08-2003, 12:38 AM   #1
Diver
Registered

More plants to select from and more color

I am enjoying the Goldfish aquarium as much as I do MA, however, I use to be an aquarium enthusist (freshwater tropical) and I like a lot of plants. I personally would like a few more plants to chose from and some with color to them other than just green. I can not actually name any now (been out way too long) but I know they are out there and I think a little more color variety in the plants would make it more exciting.

Also, I do not really know it this sort of action is desirable, but I would like to see the fish from time to time (not often) like force its way through a section of plants rather than just swim behind them and turn around a swim back out. I know nothing about Goldfish and their actions but it seems reasonable to me that they would not always just swim behind and back out again but struggle through the plants at some point. If my observations are just plain silly, just ignore the swimming part but I would really like more color in my plants.
Diver is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > Goldfish Aquarium 2 for Windows