Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > Goldfish Aquarium 2 for Windows
Notices

Old 10-24-2003, 06:57 PM   #1
Executioner
Registered

Exclamation Freida's awfully cute

Freida's awfully cute...............But I wonder if you've considered a gold version of Oreo and Ginger ?
Executioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2003, 07:46 PM   #2
klyntun

Many of us have been whining for a "gold" goldfish for a long time, but to no avail. Perhaps giving us a golden fish is like the Israelites and their golden calf. Reichart might fear it will plunge us into wantonness and hedonism. I just hope its exclusion is not "written in stone."
Old 10-25-2003, 10:33 AM   #3
feldon34
Forum Administrator

I think a gold Goldfish is waiting for specular lighting. Until they can get some reflections working, a gold Goldfish will look very flat.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2003, 01:36 PM   #4
Wizwad
Only me...

I was watching 'The Tank' today, and if it weren't for the bubbles it would have looked like the fish are all floating around in mid-air. They NEED specular lighting and the shadow effects to be applied to them. All of them do, in fact. They're supposed to be nacreous and metallic, and that just doesn't come across at the moment. Fortunately Reichart mentioned that that will come along in due time.
Mark
-----------
Intel i7 12700K | Aorus Z690 Pro | Corsair DDR5 5600 32GB | Asus Dual RTX3060ti 6GB v2 Mini OC | Corsair RM850 Gold PSU | 1TB NVMe M.2 WD Black SN850 | 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HDD | Corsair Airflow 5000D Case | HP 32QHD 4K Monitor | Windows 11 x64 Professional
Wizwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2003, 04:24 PM   #5
IXNAY
Green Frog

I WANT A GOLD GOLDFISH TOO!!!
WÄÄHHHHHH
IXNAY

*dreaming of the serene terrarium*

- My Private Homepage -
IXNAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > Goldfish Aquarium 2 for Windows